Pages

2:49 pm

BENAH LOVES | New Year

photo:  Vanessa Jackman


Do people still make New Year's resolutions? We do, and we try to keep them, as they put everything in perspective and set the tone for the year to come. And we just like making lists, too. Here are our Creative Director Brenda's new year's resolutions for 2012.


1. Eat absolutely no Dairy – I am allergic and also intolerant. The double whammy. The problem being is that this is a somewhat recent occurrence, maybe in the last 7 years. So I know what cheese taste like, I know what ice cream taste like, I know how good those creamy pasta sauces are. So every now and then I am tempted and make the mistake of thinking it just wont matter if I have that little bit of whatever. Wrong, so so wrong. I pay for it, and I pay for it for a week after and its not pretty. So this would have to top my list of new years resolutions.


2. No parking tickets – enough said

 
3. drink more water – I am not a water drinker. Tea yes, soft drinks no, and water not really. I just cant get it into my routine, but this year I am going to try hard, really hard to make it a habit. So along with cutting dairy completely out, my skin and life should hopefully feel and look so much clearer.


4. get out more – I am a hermit, somewhat of a recluse. I love my own company and enjoy just hanging out with me, myself and I. Don’t get me wrong I do like to party and have done my fair share in years gone by. But with a business, a baby and the best husband to be I don’t feel the pull to go out and dance on the table tops quite as much these days. I love my little family and could just spend all my days just hanging out with them. This is a great thing, but can also have its downfalls. Like not being put into the situations to meet new and interesting people. So interesting people, I’m taking invitations. Just maybe not to dance on tables anytime soon...


What are your New Year's resolutions for 2012?
SHARE:
Blogger Template Made By pipdig